my blog list

about me

search

8.02.2010

Appendix out!

I'm not a big fan of hospitals. With the exception of visiting a mom with her tightly bundled new baby that I get to hold for a few minutes and bounce around like a large peanut, I'm just not that into them. Could be that I like cleanliness, order and for things to just work properly; and in a hospital there's a lot of mess, chaos, and unpredictability. BUT, on the rare occasion that my best friend's daughter goes to have her appendix out, the rules go out the window. I had a fun adventure this evening visiting them and here are a few pictures. The funniest part was that Langley kept calling her bag on wheels that was connected to her arm with a tube, her "situation". She would point to other kids who had one and say, "her sister is pulling her situation for her". So priceless and definitely worth the trip! Langley was such a good patient, never complained once about anything that was happening while I was there. She even tucked in her gown to her skirt before her photo shoot.






No comments:

Post a Comment