my blog list

about me

search

6.29.2011

blind date...don't hate



You can interpret "don't hate" however you will. I have some things to say about a recent, "vision impaired" date. Wasn't totally blind.

1. He lives in a retirement community. You can call it Active Adult all day long, I don't care. And as much as the Realtor in me says this is practical when you are single because the homes are smaller, no yards; the rest of me says, "Seriously"?

2. He has a Facebook account but uses a fake first and last name for it and hasn't informed any of his friends. I can't imagine how this works for him. 

3. One of his first few questions to me was, "What do you think of Joel Osteen?" 

4. Mandals, or Man-sandals in case you don't know the lingo. 

5. Jean shorts. 

"Don't hate me for posting something so rude", or "I didn't hate the date", Which is it? 







3 comments:

  1. No, no, no! Hannah, this is almost as funny as your no pants sighting at Kroger. That might have to become a post:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha, this is hilarious. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. retirement community? That is AMAZING. Has anyone written a book on worst first dates ever? If no, we need to pull that together soon.

    Your Sunday perimeter lunch is a close second.

    ReplyDelete