my blog list

about me

search

8.21.2010

How young is too young?

I've gone back and forth about writing specifics of dating experiences, but seeing as this will never be a blog with thousands of readers, I guess I'm just putting it out there to read again one day when I'm old and to have a good laugh. My new next door neighbor asked me out on a date this past week. Nothing wrong with that I guess. After all, he is a cute and very nice guy.  But, the rest of the story is that he is 11, possibly 12 years younger than me based on light stalking/facebook calculations.

Just graduated from college. I am 33. Any thoughts on this one?

I think famous people can get away with it, but I'm not famous. Except for this first one...I mean gross. All I can think of is the movie "Beaches", when she was dying in a chair staring at the ocean. And now she's dating Sayid?! No way. He's too cool for a pasty, dying woman.

Barbara Hershey and Naveen Andrews 62 and 41


Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon 41 and 29


Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry 43 and 34

1 comment:

  1. i went on a few dates with someone who is 6 years younger than me. I'm 28, he 22. It was the college thing that really got me, though. It's not age as much as...stage...

    ReplyDelete