my blog list

about me

search

5.20.2010

A scrap of paper

I am having one of those clean off the desk days. Even though I try to keep organized and put everything into one notebook, I still find really good nuggets written on a torn off piece of paper, the hot sleeve around a coffee cup from Starbucks, the flap off of a cardboard box, etc. saving these things for months. Here is one that I wrote down:

"Fear of man corresponds to our lack of trust in God. It is one, or the other. Using others for approval is an unhealthy desire. Trusting in God gives us a healthy love for others and pushes us out. "

Then I wrote this:

I Cor 1- In Him, Christ, it was always "Yes!" All of the promises of God. Not sure what I meant there, but I'm going to read Corinthians tonight and then I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment