my blog list

about me

search

2.21.2010

sisterhood

I'm so proud of the accomplishments of so many of my Alpha Chi friends from University Of Georiga! One in particular, who was also in the College of Family and Consumer Sciences (side note- a recent client asked me if that was the UGA version of every school's MRS degree?) has a fantastic NYC design firm AND a fantastic Southern accent. Lindsey Harper, I'm so excited for you and am giving you props on my blog for the rest of the month with a picture of your Manhattan bathroom. Love the python table and can't wait to hire you one day.


I'm still trying to figure out what my style is exactly. I had this discussion with someone today who is on the edge of purchasing their first home. She was snapping photos of light fixtures and door knobs and vintage bar stools. It was an especially cute home and then we looked on the kitchen counter and saw that it was featured in a 2004 issue of Country Living. Of course it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment